Broken Drawer Slide

Hello all,

On my little girls dresser - it looks like the rear support of the drawer slide ( a crappy little plastic peice) broke off. Does anyone have any ideas where to get a replace me on of these?

Pics posted in a.b.p.f

TIA

-Rob

Reply to
Rob V

These are standard drawer parts available at the Borg's, ACE Hardware etc.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

They're plastic/nylon, but try Rockler.

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova