Borrowing from KRW

In his works, Woodpeckers has done it again!

Woodpeckers turned this,

Into this!

For only a bit over triple the price. And now, with "LESS" capacity!!!

Woodpeckers must be getting desperate.

Reply to
Leon

Free is even better.

I sanded the dumb end of a featherboard down to a slight point. Sure, there's no scale, but that's never been a problem for me. Test cuts work fine.

DerbyDad03

There you go! Good idea! I think I used to do something like that, way back when. I bought the Rockler version many years ago for like $19 IIRC. And yes it has a scale but like you I never use it. Make a test cut and adjust. Chances are if you are cutting thin strips the scale on either the Rockler and or the Woodpecker is too coarse.

Reply to
Leon

Well done...Another one who uses the plastic fantastic version, but ignores the built in scale...

Reply to
Brian Welch