Free Woodworking Plans

Has anyone seen these woodworking plans? http://bit.ly/38BXQOX . You can get 50 completely FREE. I was hoping to get some opinions. Love your content lately.

Get opinions or spam the group? No need to answer, we know it's the latter.
On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 08:06:11 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Tell you what --- you get your 50 free plans and then tell us your opinion. You probably love our content lately because we haven't had too many spammers. Begone Spammer.
--
Jerry O.

On Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 6:54:38 PM UTC-5, Jerry Osage wrote:

Apparently, Ted's Woodworking is more than just a scam site for buying woodworking plans. There's this whole "affiliates" things going up which is also apparently a (more or less) scam used to get "Ted's" website higher up on Google's list of ads when a "woodworking plans" search is done.
Steve Ramsey did a video on the Multilevel Marketing Plan that "Ted" (not his real name) is running. It kind of tells the whole story of stolen plans & videos, fake addresses and other unsavory stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2JZxL_mhJY

Matthias Wandel (woodgears.ca) wrote an article about it:
"Ted's Woodworking / Woodprix don't pay for the plans!"
https://woodgears.ca/ted/