BORG?

I'm almost afraid to ask but I will. What is BORG? Thanks

Reply to
Maskman

slowalker

Big Orange Retail Giant

ever watch Startrek? "Borg" really came from that show.

dave

Maskman wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Your explanation deserves to be in the FAQ.

... t'would save a lot of trouble, maybe? ... Nah!

Reply to
Swingman

Or just repeated twice a week, since that's about how often the question is asked.

Oh, wait... someone would have to actually read the messages before asking right?

Yep: "nah!"

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

I'd agree there; that's the best explanation I've seen.

And I'd say it's high time Leon's explanation of left-tilt vs. right-tilt made it to the FAQ as well.

Maybe David could explain to us how this all works.

And what of Gary Robs> Your explanation deserves to be in the FAQ.

Reply to
Steve Turner

Not until someone formats it properly. ;~)

Reply to
Swingman

Guys,

Borg added to mini FAQ

I did a quick search and didn't find Leon's explaination, anyone care to point me towards it?

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

Reply to
<t.lantz

First reference to Borg, Nov, 98. And it stuck. At the time HD was expanding and closing out hardware stores and lumber yards with agressive price matching policies.

only claim to fame in this world....

Bwahahaha.

John

Maskman wrote: