bibycle, you won't believe this

They need to save those videos, because their own kids won't believe it in 20 years or so. Or maybe not. Don't save them. Their kids might break their necks trying to emulate Pop.

Now, I'll drag my sorry, aging, overweight ass out to the shop and finish building a planer stand, about all the physical effort I want these days.

Reply to
Charlie Self