band saw blade recomendtation

Hello, Looking for a suggestion for cutting mostly 3/8 to 5/8 ply and mdf. Cutting VERY slight radius of only about 1.25" off the centerline over a 30" span. What blade for this type of cutting? Need 93.5" blade for my 28-299 Delta. Thanks!

Reply to
Grant

IIRC You'll get the straightest cut with the widest blade. Even a 3/4" or 1" blade should be able to handle that curve. I'd use a fine tooth blade on plywood.

Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

Grant,

You've asked twice before and got recommendations. If you did not like what you heard then, it will be no better now.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Ed, I asked once before and I was not specific in what I was wanting to cut. I just asked for the most typical blades most would get for a 14" bandsaw. Now I am being more specific.

Reply to
Grant

Ignore the post below. I was in dumbass mode.

Reply to
CW