BAD

Did he move to canada and change his name to Robatoy?

Reply to
John

Sorry, didn't mean to slight any canadianours.

Reply to
John

Even a Clown College Reject (cf "Uncle Jessie") would recognize that Robatoy is not the equivalent of BAD.

An historical mind would find that Sandman begat Robatoy and that BAD begat David.

Sandman's begatting of Robatoy involved no dissolution of the previous personality, whereas the shedding of the scurrilous skin of BAD has led to the warm and cuddly figure whom inhabits the bosom of the Wreck today under the sobriquet of David The Mild.

BTW - it is always a pleasure to welcome a new troll from webtv.

Our filters usually preclude their inclusion into the general colloquy but you have provided a particular and new opportunity to upgrade them.

You have our thanks.

Reply to
Tom Watson

Good luck to Tom whom opines for the way the wreck used to be

Reply to
joedog90045

*In my best Lou Costello*

"I have been a baaaaad boy."

But NO idea WTF BAD was/is

Reply to
Robatoy

Bay Area Dave. I've had him and a few others filtered for well over a year, so can't tell you if he still inhabits the rec.

Reply to
Upscale

Tom: Stop opining. Right now. Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Otay, Banky!

Reply to
Tom Watson

While you're at it, stop pining about that which you opine.

Joe "who is having a difficult time making two intransitive verbs work in the same sentence, although I do know what they mean" C.

8-)
Reply to
Joe C

What is the best kind of finish for opine?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

O'Polly.

Reply to
Tom Watson

A nice cherry-colored stain. Applied with a broom, after sanding with a brick.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

You're not even vaguely similar. You don't nym-shift, you can spell and form coherent sentences, and you're interesting to talk to.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Why, thank you, kind sir.

I feel the need to hug...

G,D & R

Reply to
Robatoy

Check with Patty. Patty O'Furniture.

Reply to
Robatoy

*Throws hands in the air*

I know, I know..that one has dinosaur shit on it, but somebody had to say it.

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
joedog90045

Pure bullshit.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)
(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Reply to