Babies playing at geometry

The recent turmoil over who is right about a trivial problem in geometry makes me wonder about the average mental-age group of participants in this forum. If they were handed a real problem in geometry they'd be struck dumb as a doorknob.

Reply to
Guess who

Yeah - personally, I'd much rather spend my time debating Terry's brain state.

Reply to
patrick conroy

From what I understand, most experts now agree that now there is no brain function.

;-) Glen

Reply to
Glen

Now that's what I call insight. Yeah, right....

Reply to
George

Speak for yourself - some of us actually understand it.

Doug Miller

What's Geomety?

Reply to
bremen68

"Doug Miller"

Actual formula for all woodworking joints,

[(bigger)@((the)little)than]*(((bottom/at)the)top)

Dave

Teamcasa

Hell, I dont know. Ask PDQ and friends. They seem to have a lot to say about it.

Reply to
Guess who

Reply to
Jonah

I agreee I'd be clueless if left to my own memory, but within minutes I'll bet I could find an answer on the 'net!

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Mike Patterson

It'll get lost in the other drivel. At least they're not P...ing people off in a conference with real mathematicians.

Reply to
Guess who

That's what the acorn said when he suddenly realized that he reached adulthood.

;-) Glen

Reply to
Glen