Anyone from Norway here?

Hei

I have a favor to ask from anyone reading this in Norway. After contacting the publisher and several Norwegian book stores, I am having no luck finding a particular Norwegian book:

Møbelsnekring etter gamle forbilder Borgersen, Tom Skånsar Boksenteret, 1997 ISBN: 8276831311

(I don't know if the norsk vowels will get through, but you know what that should say)

If you have a copy for sale, I am interested.

På forhånd takk PDX David

Reply to
Jane & David

I have friends there, if you can't find a source I can put you in touch. Too bad this isn't a week ago, two of 'em just flew in tonight...

Let me know; my email address does work.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Maybe these will work:

?isbn=8276831311looks like they are selling it, the only site I could find and has two variations of the URL, Kr 250, looks like the price to me, I am in California so I cannot read it. I would like to know if you can buy it there.

Reply to
AAvK

Dave,

Thanks for the offer. I have family and friends in Norway I will ask if I can't find it on my own. It would be better for me to ask someone in my family than to impose on you and your friends. I just thought that someone on the wreck might have a copy that they are through with. Plus, I'm still waiting to hear back from more book stores.

But thanks a lot for your offer!

David

Reply to
Jane & David

Alex,

Thanks for the tip. But unfortunately the phrase just under the price says that it is sold out and no more will be coming. But thanks to you I now know what the cover looks like. As a last resort, I'll be in Norway again in '07 or '08 so I can do a easier search knowing what to look for.

Thanks!

David

Reply to
Jane & David

You might also borrow one from a public library and scan all of it to pdf... don't forget the isbn number > 8276831311 < is most important.

Reply to
AAvK