Anybody knows what Thyssen material is?

I am trying to source out material called Thyssen? It is supposedly black, 1/4" thick, some kind of edge protector. Who sells it?
Any help is appreciated.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.