Anybody have any dealings with WEIS HARDWOODS in St Petersburg Fl

I don't if it's just me but I have the hardest time with one of the counter sales guy's everytime I go in there. It wouldn't be that big of a deal except they're the only game in town. I think! Just wondering. If anybody knows of another supplier in the area I love to take my business else where. Mike

Reply to
Mike