Any hear of a laminate board called.......

On new yankee workshop, norm was building a router table and he used a 2 sided laminate for the table top. he said it was called Melany board, but the spelling didnt find any hits at google. anyone know what i am refering to and know the exact spelling ?

thanx in advance wm king snipped-for-privacy@hawaii.edu

Reply to
William J King

Try this

Poplin dba snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
RKP51X

the only thing similar to that that I know of is melamine. I've seen both of the NYW router table programs, and I didn't think he used melamine, but I probably just am remembering incorrectly.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

Melamine. Should be able to find it easily at a local borg.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I recorded the original table video today and he cited 1" melamine for the top.

Reply to
SwampBug