another shared woodshop

similar to techshop and makerspace but you can also pay for dedicated space

Electric Comet

2 Observations:

1 - The wood shop looks a lot more spacious and better laid out than the Makerspace I visited last week.

2 - The girl at the band saw and "Jack The Welder" should not be wearing necklaces.
Reply to
DerbyDad03

In most of the pictures everyone was wearing heavy jackets. Don't they have heat in the shop? The picture of the table saws had them end to end, side by side. The saw on the right would be hard to use since you could not get to the outfeed table.

Reply to
russellseaton1

probably no heat or maybe they are heated jackets

maybe they are on mobile bases

as long as we are picking the pics apart i notice both saws have the blades exposed and in general the saws look dirty

Reply to
Electric Comet

this is not something i can tolerate when i work

do not like people hovering around looking over the shoulder

it is not safe as it is a distraction

Reply to
Electric Comet