All right! Snagged FWW 1.1 at flea market, $1

Actually got the first 25 issues for $1 ea. That qualifies as a minor gloat.

hylourgos

What was the FIRST project/article? Who were the featured woodworkers?

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjmwallace

Wish I could say, I have them at home and I'm at work now. I remember seeing Tage Frid on the editorial board. There were some good articles. The tips section (now "methods of work" still, no?) was meaty, full of really good stuff. Most of the helpful shortcuts got mined long ago.

I'll report back later after I've had a look,

hylourgos