Ah Ahmost Wet Maself

I just got back from the steam engine show over at Boonville, MO

may go back tomorrow because I spent all the $$ I had on tools. I came home with two tinners hammers, a pair of sheet metal cutters and a handful of those small metal rules(Starrett and General). Also, I found some cabinet makers rasps....that's when I almost had an 'accident'. I bought the three cabinet makers rasps which were all he had. He had hundreds of other Nickelson metal cutting files Pix about 60kb (rasp on right is one I had from Woodcraft...guess how much I paid for that one?)
turned one over so you can see the price tag.

A closeup. The one in the center is the one from Woodcraft.

asked the guy, who was there with his wife(who, BTW, gave me a bag to hold another vendor's stuff) "How can you sell Nickelson files so cheap." His reply," because I can buy them so cheap. I don't have much profit margin."

Now, why does one need 4 identical wood rasps? Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

You don't! Now keep one and send one to each of the three next replies as pennance!

-BR

Reply to
BruceR

And the name and web site of the rasp vendor was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

Ya don't. Christmas (or whatever) is coming up! Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:15:49 GMT, "Lawrence L'Hote" calmly ranted:

Please pick up a 49 and 50 for me while you're there, will ya, Larry? Pretty please? (I'm serious.)

To give to their friends with the same name, Larry? ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques