A portable rack for air nailers.

And once you've gone that far, putting a motor on is just another small step. Maybe with a sensor that uses direction finding. Tied to an emitter in the truck. Or embedded in your wrist.

I agree with JT. It's pretty. And functional.

Reply to
Tanus

Well, as long as you're going that far, you might as well put a seat on it so you can ride it in instead of walking. With of course, a beverage holder...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Only one beverage holder? Everyone knows you need a backup! What if it goes empty?

-Nathan

Reply to
N Hurst

Skip the extra holder and go straight for a 'fridge!

Reply to
B A R R Y

Tow-Behind Cart, with a high capacity reserve...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

You guys do know that I am writing all these down, eh?

Reply to
Robatoy

A Festool cordless fridge... black with a green door...........

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy

Wed, Jan 2, 2008, 8:09am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth advise us thusly: You guys do know that I am writing all these down, eh?

In that case, add a large umbrella, to prevent sunstroke, and in case of rain. And, be sure to put two beverage container openers on the steering column (one for backup)..

JOAT If you can read this you're in range.

Reply to
J T

What? You didn't see the modified version? The nailguns are in the drawers.

Robatoy

Wed, Jan 2, 2008, 5:58pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth spew out: What? You didn't see the modified version? The nailguns are in the drawers.

Gods above, that is not only ugly, it is oogly.

JOAT You can't always judge by appearances, the early bird may have been up all night.

Reply to
J T