A New Personal Technology Forum for Woodworkers

Today, I created a new woodworking forum targeting personal technology issues for wooodworkers. Here's the url:

you all know, there are a lot of excellent woodworking discussion forums on the Internet. One of the interesting things I have noticed that is common to all the woodworking forums is the number of questions, tips and observations that come up about computers - hardware and software, especially as it relates to woodworking. This includes woodworking cad programs as well as web browsers, operating systems, computer hardware and other products including lot's of questions about digital cameras and photo software applications.

This new woodworking forum contains categories that target these types of questions - mostly the use of technology in woodworking. There seems to be many very knowledgeable and experienced computer people involved in woodworking - a lot of them in different woodworking forums. I'm hoping that some of them will be willing to contribute their time and expertise in helping other woodworkers with these issues.

Of course, there is a category on the forum for general woodworking issues as well! I hope you will visit this new site and let me know of any comments or suggestions you have about it.

Reply to
rickd