Subject Author Posted Replies

Gloat; Sm; 1 each & Source for Materials
I have a paper shredder, an elctric stapler, masonitepefboards, steel clamp rack, lots of melamine MSG or whatever, several drawer slides and, last week, a 4' x 10" rubber mat thing I use in front of...
5
5

O/T: We Shall Remember
68 years ago today and it still lives in infamy. Lew
5
5

Bentley and woodworking
I get circulars and email advertisements from Bentley, and thought that this was of interest to woodworkers. Some of the stuff they're asking huge dollars for could be knocked out by a good woodworker...
22
22

Tip: Mark all parts before disassembly
Just brought in my latest woodworking project. (Still smells like some of the alcohol in the shellac is evaporating.) Before taking it apart to finish it, I marked some parts and not others. As a...
32
32

Bandsaw tire cleaner
I stumbled across this web page from a guy that made a tire cleaner from a toothbrush head. The unique part was the mounting. His bandsaw is the same as mine, a Grizzly 555 (looking at the photos...
4
4

Library Ladder- walnut and cherry
I posted another project's photo to the binaries group. It's a ladder I built of walnut and cherry for in my library. I consider it to be the most difficult project I ever tackled, but enjoyed the...

Husker Defense
That Husker defense is pretty awesome. s
2
2

Chess table
I just posted a couple photos and a brief description of a chess table I built to the binaries group.
2
2

Chessboard Construction
Regards, Tom Watson http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/ http://picasaweb.google.com/tjwatson11/ChessboardConstruction#
7
7

David Marks is back on YouTube !
I helped David to do a presentation yesterday on some of his furniture. It is not a very long production but is well worth watching! If you like it, please comment on it and or rate it. His YouTube...
1
1

OT?: Not woodworking as such but about wood
Would anyone who lives in the London ON area have an idea where I might get dedar with shich to make cedar shakes or know someone who would? That is, _shakes_ not shingles. We have a shake roof that's...
15
15

Rustic Mills in Idaho
I just purchased a 12/4 slab of walnut to make a dinning room table from Rustic Mills using the internet. The pictures that were sent to me with dimensions superimposed on them did not come close to...
2
2

WWing sites in NYC?
Anything woodworking related that I should make a point to see while I'm in New York City? I'll probably hit the MoMA to see some of Sam Maloof's work, but other than that I'm open to suggestions....
7
7

A small gloat
The company I work for recognizes employees for long service at five year intervals. Recently, they changed from having people choose from a pre-selected catalog to allowing award recipients to choose...
42
42

To My Friends In South Texas This Evening
Ain't this Global Warming A Bitch!?! Regards, Tom Watson
191
191