David Marks is back on YouTube !

I helped David to do a presentation yesterday on some of his furniture. It is not a very long production but is well worth watching! If you like it, please comment on it and or rate it. His YouTube presence will only grow if he gets lots of high ratings and comments. Also, forwarding this to other woodworkers will help him out immensely. His television program is no longer being aired in the U.S. but I intend to help him produce programs for YouTube. You will not be disappointed and future educational clips will be of great value.
There is another set of clips on different woods that is being edited at this time and will also be available soon.
Click on the link to check out the most recent video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNPEDMcZtz0&feature=related

Thanks,
Blair
On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 11:59:04 -0800 (PST), the infamous Blair Glenn

Will do, absolutely!

No, thank YOU, Blair. We love David Marks here.
-- Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -- Thomas J. Watson