O/T: We Shall Remember

68 years ago today and it still lives in infamy.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

It is too bad that more people don't remember this day. Yours is the first mention of it that I have seen on the newsgroups I watch. It won't be long before all of those that was there that day will be gone. They all deserve a salute always.

Paul T.

Reply to
PHT

Don't think it doesn't go without being noticed. My Dad wasn't involved with Pearl Harbor, but he did ride a B-24 liberator as a bombabier and flew 25 combat missions over Germany and came home alive, and thankfully to father me. I can't tell you how much respect I have for all of those guys. Their service is something I can never repay, and I love them all. I'll never be half the man my father was. God bless them all.

Reply to
Thos

I still remember - maybe my descendants will:

news

Nope- Obama apologized to the Japanese for causing them such anguish that they had to do it.

Reply to
Nonny

I will always remember. My dad was on Sipan in Aug '45 when the Enola Gay and Bockscar did their job so well.

Don't get me started on that apologetic dip-shit.

Gordon Shumway

Our Constitution needs to be used less as a shield for the guilty and more as a sword for the victim.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway