Subject Author Posted Replies

OT- somewhat.
I directed Tim to this NG. He is at my house now discussing RVs. I think I can help him with the inspection part. Max
1
1

OT: Help please. "Intellisync Corp" popup
Malwarebytes and Avast are both pretty good freebees. (and don't take any 12 hours if you are at all up to date) But Viper does better and is not at all expensive. It found the Chinese trogan on my...
62
62

What A Mess and then some...
Background: Some time ago, I bought an old rent house and have been remodeling it, for a woodshop. The front center section was once a recessed porch ( which I incorporated into the interior for more...
9
9

School Shop Auction Palm Beach County FLorida
Thought to pass this along in case anything they have might interest anyone here. Title Time Left Bids Current Bid 599333 Drill Press - nor 5 days 22 hours 5 $101.00 600808 Motors - nor 5 days 22...

cabinet box material
Sorry if this is considered OT, but I thought people here would know. First-time poster here. I assume the google problem has left some people out, but figured I'd try anyway. We have to select...
43
43

OT: TV Tower.
Just putting the antenna in a banana tree would have been cheaper :-)
39
39

Miter gauge WTB
My Delta miter gauge works fine on a t-track, but the track on my Rocker router table is a stardard 3/4 without accommodations for the tees. Looking for an inexpensive miter gauge. I've drooler a bit...
4
4

Sliding dovetail, part II
I finished the little stepstool I wrote about a few days ago and had an interesting experience while cutting the pins on the router table. The stock was between the fence and the bit. I always feed...
8
8

Did anybody get the letter from the CEO of Highland Woodworking?
I'll post it here (along with the links) in case you didn't: A message from the CEO of Highland Woodworking While we make every effort to please every customer who chooses to do business with us,...
16
16

What is it? Set 401
A new set of items has been posted:
18
18

History of Woodworking
Ever know a cat that didn't want to get on the other side of a closed door? While trying to avoid the plague of 1666, Isaac Newton decamped to Woolsthorpe. While there, he developed the Calculus but...
7
7

Is Triton leaving the US market????
I've had my Triton 3 1/4 HP router for about 5 years. Over the weekend I was making some arched mouldings and the bit hit a piece of wood on a makeshift fence as it was starting up. After that I...
3
3

Beginning setup
A friend died a couple of months ago and his wife is unloading his wood turning equipment. That being said, this is a setup for a beginner, but if you want to get started in woodturning. She has the...
1
1

Wood Plugs
For many years I have use plugs to cover up countersunk screws. I have always made my own plugs and my early plugs were straight cut and glued in with either white or yellow carpenters glue. They were...
13
13

Shopsmith Lathe
Hi: I have been using a Shopsmith primarily as a sanding station for the past 25+ years. It is used occasionally for other purposes but primarily as a superb sanding tool. I have very limited...
5
5