4-Way Pressure Clamping System

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/woodriver-clamping-system
Has anyone tried these? I can get four fairly cheaply but I don't want to waste money.
I checked the reviews and they are generally good.
Thanks,
Mike
On 9/5/2017 12:16 PM, Michael wrote:

You can do better with scraps, and c-clamps. Now if you like this kind'a stuff go for it.

I'll just leave this here for the OP. (because "This time it is Perfect!") ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev-yPAQu4I0

On 9/5/2017 4:48 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Oh Jeez,, Not that one again. LOL
On 9/5/2017 1:16 PM, Michael wrote:

I have the older style. I like them but, they are clumsy to setup, and don't always keep the panels aligned perfectly. You have to coax panels to line up, they won't pull them lined up. That might be because of the time it takes to get the clamps ready, the glue is setting.
I use them when I need them. Not all the time, sometimes I'll just do a set of clamps instead.
--
Jeff

"woodchucker" wrote in message
On 9/5/2017 1:16 PM, Michael wrote:

--
>>Jeff

I found them to be a pain to use and the result was not worth the effort.
On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 10:16:57 -0700 (PDT), Michael

Then there's this version:
https://www.ptreeusa.com/clamp_panel_glueUp.htm
On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 12:17:02 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:

Thanks for all the great info. Looks like I'll pass on these.
Mike