4-Way Pressure Clamping System

Has anyone tried these? I can get four fairly cheaply but I don't want to waste money.

I checked the reviews and they are generally good.

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Michael

You can do better with scraps, and c-clamps. Now if you like this kind'a stuff go for it.

Reply to
Leon

I have the older style. I like them but, they are clumsy to setup, and don't always keep the panels aligned perfectly. You have to coax panels to line up, they won't pull them lined up. That might be because of the time it takes to get the clamps ready, the glue is setting.

I use them when I need them. Not all the time, sometimes I'll just do a set of clamps instead.

Reply to
woodchucker

Reply to
John S

I'll just leave this here for the OP. (because "This time it is Perfect!") ;)

Spalted Walt

Oh Jeez,, Not that one again. LOL

Reply to
Leon

Then there's this version:

krw

Thanks for all the great info. Looks like I'll pass on these.

Mike

Reply to
Michael