Subject Author Posted Replies

O/T: Last Word
Enjoy Lew ------------------------------------------------------- The Last Word - Rewriting the Romney cheerleaders
38

Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - ooo la la, those legs!
Router templates for bar stool back legs: legs, routed out with the template pattern shown, and ready for marking mortise locations ... along with an extra for Murphy. Front legs can be seen in the...
1
1

kreg pocket hold question
I'm planning on attached a 3/4 inch thick support piece (under table) to so= me 1 3/4 cherry. Will the standard length kreg screws be sufficient? I'd = like to skip the trip to the store. Also will be...
2
2

Peachtree Woodworking = Cheaptree
I buy a lot of stuff from Peachtree. Maybe not so much anymore. 50% Freud router bit sale. Pretty nice discount so I order two of the same = small bit. Get an email today... pharaphrase "we were...
21
21

Woodworking at another level
http://www.pollaro.com/departments.phphttp://www.pollaro.com/st_materials.php
2
2

O/T: 30 days At The Pump
Monday morning, (10/08/12), the price of gas is now $4.55/gal at the local cash & carry. ------------------------------------ Thursday afternoon, (11/08/12), the price of gas is now $3.65/gal at the...
14
14

Ha! Wood Working!
Something different for me, not furniture. I gave a neighbor a wine bottle stopper a few months ago as a birthday gift. Then she decided it would be nice for me to build her a display to show off her...
28
28

Walnut Log
Had the walnut log milled this morning. 11'3" long, 19.5" wide finished/rough= cut boards. I had 5 boards cut 6/4 for table tops and the rest cut 4/4. = All the scab cuts were 4/4, also. Calculating...
6
6

New Coffee Table (Arts and Craft-ish) project
I need a new coffee table and side tables. I am a Craftsman style guy. I have a bunch of 8/4 x 11-12" wide QS WO that I want to use so was looking for inspiration that could utilize the heavy timber I...
7
7

What is it? Set 466
This week's set has been posted:
31
31

O/T: An Observation
As I watched the election returns last night, the cameras panned Romney headquarters in Boston shortly after Ohio has been declared for Obama. There sat a group of people who were clearly in shock. A...
21
21

Dewalt screw redux - GREAT Service
Many people might have followed my earlier post about unable to find either a metric or standard screw for my DeWalt jigsaw. I sent a message to them, asking them if they would tell me the thread/size...
1
1

HVLP paint spraying....
Awl -- Is it possible to turn a regular run-of-the-mill paint sprayer (siphon type, used with a pressurized paint pot) into HVLP? I'm thinking, just turn down the air pressure to the gun, turn up the...
10
10

Hoarding?
I completed the "platform" I was working on to replace the water-damaged Ikea "plinths" that hold up some cubbyhole bookshelves in our family room. Looks nice, almost like a built-in. Almost. Maybe...
28
28

Observation on Elmer's Yellow Glue...
Finally used up the end of the Titebond jug and since don't use enough any more to justify the gallon of Ol' Yeller via 'net, bought a container of Elmer's off the shelf... Observation after...
4
4