New sockets

Hello, I want to add more sockets in a bedroom, and notice on the existing socket there are two sets of cabling going into it, would it be possible to add a twin socket to each end of the cables without having to wire them together? I suspect it's a ring circuit but wasn't sure if they could be finished at the two sockets or would need jointing up?

Reply to
socketandplugs