My drilled well freezes

My drilled well freezes at the elbow leaving the well t the water line to the house. Could I put a work light down the shaft to prevent this.

Reply to
Anonymous

Your best bet is to replace the elbow you are using now with one made out of a different material more resistant to freezing. They sell elbows made out of PEX, that should fix your problem.

Reply to
matthewmcdounagh