Subject Author Posted Replies

Pure craftsmanship -- "ROUTER CRAFTER REPLACEMENT CRANK HANDLE "
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROUTER-CRAFTER-REPLACEMENT-CRANK-HANDLE-/201028047456?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ece349260...
2
2

Boiler pilot flame detection [Is Geoff lurking somewhere?]
Been having a few recent problems with the old boiler - no not 'er indoors! My c.1990 Baxi Solo WM70/4PF has intermittently failed to fire in recent weeks. I think I've now fixed it, but the whole...
4
4

Siemens RWB29 out of stock at SF
looks as if SF has stopped stocking the Siemens RWB29 programmer - none in Northampton today and the web site is for collection only but none available! Plumb Ceter is taking the piss at £129.40!...
8
8

health hazard for men (cartoon)
January 30, 2014

spy cam needed.
Or possibly two. What I want is something that will be utterly self contained, and stream pictures from two garden locations to the home network somehow. Cables are not an option so WiFi or similar it...
28
28

This week's auction
item 3174. http://www.twgaze.co.uk/auction/lots/?id=666&lot=3083¤tpage=7#block http://www.twgaze.co.uk/auction/lots/?id=666
1
1

Lieberr, I didn't mean it literally
TNP> "The goods associated with this order have not arrived after 22 days. Please contact with a reasonable excuse, or I will have to seek refunds Yours etc" LIEBHERR> "Good Morning We are very sorry...
15
15

central heating - plastic pipes
Been watching this guy fit his own Central Heating system. He's using plastic pipes rather than copper - mainly it seems on grounds of cost altough installation maybe be more flexible than copper Just...
48
48

Seceuroglide garage door
Finally got to the top of the *things to do* list:-) With the door fully closed, taking out the main drive roller is simple. The slats are linked to the roller by 4 curved aluminium connectors, each...
1
1

What does PSA =/<15ng/ml mean?
As heading
27
27

Now *this* is DIY
Intro: Interview As our title suggests, we at the Special Projects Bureau like a nice project, so we're pleased to share with you today reader Stuart Smith's ambitious 3-axis stabiliser for the GoPro...
4
4

Old English B22 (bayonet) cord plugs and cord sockets
Anyone know where to get them ? Wish I hadn't junked mine now ! Jim Hawkins
2
2

Fridge repair advice
A friend has a Logik model LUL55S10 and the light comes on OK and the motor is warm and makes a little noise but the fridge isn't getting cold, was b rought in 2011 so not exactly old. I'm guessing it...
4
4

MiniInTheBox failed login
Tried to login to MiniInTheBox this morning:- 'Incorrect Password' Opt to receive new password via email. New password received. Try to login with new password:- 'Incorrect Password' ! I've repeated...
3
3

Copying a gear?
Trying to fix a Braun fruit juicer which has an intermediate gear with stripped teeth (made of plastic, so built-in obsolescence. No surprise there) I have the Braun part number (67050175) and am...
42
42