DIY at Aldi

Plenty of DIY stuff at Aldi this Thursday including WD-40 and knitting wool!

F wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@brightview.co.uk:

I'm waiting for a wheelbarrow body to go with the wheel I bought.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

A couple of the stores I use had wheelbarrow wheels piled to the ceiling. I would never have imagined there was such a large demand for wheelbarrow wheels.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Bugger, just bought a washer a bit like that for nearer £300

Reply to
newshound

Perhaps there isn't & that's why they are piled to the ceiling :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I just picked up one of these...

My old one lasted three decades, then the claws fell apart, but in that time it had been utterly invaluable on many occasions. One of those tools that if you don't have one and you really need one, you really wish you had one. When I bought today's one I hadn't realised it has an LED in it and is also magnetic - that will prove useful

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon