Yale Outdoor Security Camera

ALDI are currently offering a Yale outdoor security camera for £40

Screwfix are selling one which looks very similar - and may even be identical for £120
Anyone know what the difference is?

Before anyone answers "80 quid" I know that - but am interested in the technical difference!

Reply to
Roger Mills

They are the same The screwfix model is SV-DAFX-B The picture of the box on the Aldi site shows a model number of SV-DAFX-B

Reply to
alan_m

Thanks - I can see that now that I've magnified the image.

Despite that, the descriptions don't quite match. Aldi says there's a light - SF says there isn't. SF says it has a 12v power supply but Aldi's appears to be USB powered. SF don't mention a card slot for recording.

Strange. I can only see one model which looks like that on the Yale site, and that's nothing like 120 quid - so I don't know how SF have arrived at that price.

Reply to
Roger Mills