Samsung device SKU Security Camera

A friend has just bought a Security camera which works with V-Home system. Unfortunately he can only use it if he takes out a 24 month contract with Vodafone. He can see it, wirelesly, on his network but it seems to need a password.

Any suggestions on disabling or resetting the password ? Or is he stuffed ?

It's a Samsung device SKU F-CAM-VF-1.

I don't know if you can connect to these non-wirelessly.

Cheers

Brian

Reply to
brian

Looking at the website, I'd guess not a chance, seems designed to be 'given' away cheaply, and cream in £9/month subscription

Reply to
Andy Burns

password 12345678

Reply to