Wolf boiler expertise sought in Kent

Neighbour (newly widowed) has a Wolf boiler

and has been unable to find anyone to service or repair it.

AIUI, the suppliers - in Northwich - sent one of their staff to commission it and promised to provide a list of competent service agents. That was four years ago. I have dropped them an email but I'm not holding my breath.

So, does anyone know of a firm that can service a Wolf boiler in Sevenoaks?

TIA

Richard

Reply to
RJS

Is it a pellet boiler or a batch loaded gasifier?

AJH

Reply to
andrew

Fantastically complex condensing boiler with rads, two off underfloor heating circuits and h/w system.

Reply to
RJS

She was hoping to get a decent local man; but hasn't found one - yet!

Worryingly the email sent to WolfUK has bounced as undeliverable :-(

Richard

Reply to
RJS

Wolf in UK was an importer of chinese power tools such as compressors and generators but went down the pan around a year ago. The website for the boiler is still up and running - or t was when I looked the other day.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

snipped-for-privacy@wolf-heiztechnik.de

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Might want to see if these people could help out:

they will know someone closer to you who they can recommend.

Reply to
gremlin_95

Just done some more reading up on Wolf Boilers, these people are the only suppliers for them:

could give them a call to see if they know anyone who might be able to help :)

Reply to
gremlin_95