MTD Snow Wolf

I have a 1995 mtd snow wolf...model 315150118. I replaced the rubber auger parts and scraper bar and belt...all way overdue! Anyway when I put the new rubber on the auger sat on the pavement. When I added the new scraper bar it now is about half inch off the pavement. The scraper bar is up as far as it will go. Is this normal or is something amiss? Thanks!

Reply to
thebigguy