kent plonker

On 07-09-2021 15:29, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote: >

Explain yourself little man. If you're sober.

Reply to
Radio Man

I?ve been on Fort Darnet, despite the lower levels being flooded it?s in pretty good nick. Landing on the island was a pain in the arse, very muddy. Once in the island, there?s a moat surrounding the fort that had to be crossed by a very rickety bridge made out of scaffold boards and an old ladder, quite scary. I?ve not been into Fort Hoo, though. I?d like to, looks much more fun.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

fenestrating...yawn

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

what has it got to do with you radio man of mystery ? ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Where?s your sense of adventure gone, Jim? Boating out to abandoned forts on little islands, it?s a boy?s dream, mate. Thanks, Jim.

Reply to
Stephen Cole