Wireless CCTV camera from Netto

I bought one today,they where supposed to be on the shelves Mon15th but manufacturers never delivered in time and where postponed till to today 17th Thur.

I must say they are decent quality all metal bodied and IR night time vision although I have to wait till dark to see if its worthy?

Neat litle bullet shape for the camera shape and a small flat alluminium case for the reciever,it has 3 channels to apply an extra two cameras on the reciever.

Now the big question...

Quite expensive even for Netto's standard a wopping £40.

Reply to
George

Are you sure that they aren't just selling off the ones that they use to watch the pikies nicking stuff....

Reply to
Andy Hall

You could be right. :-P

Anyway its going bac tomorrow as its a pile of sh*te in the dark,the IR that muster in a circle around the lense put a ghosting effect on the image and the center focal point goes almost pitch black to the extent of it becoming useless.

Sheeeesh! I can see Netto being unindated with huge returns.

Reply to
George

It's a warehousing operation. They will have that covered with their suppliers, or margins will be such that the returns can go directly to landfill.

Reply to
Andy Hall

No they sell them on in bulk. I got that from a market street trader who's forever buying Netto stuff cheaply. Last year? he bought a load of Netto routers and was flogging them for £5 each complete and any with missing external components £3. He must have got them for £2 each?

Reply to
George

Such is the supply chain.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Oi Andy I wasn't nicking it I was "borrowing it" ... just for the record ;-p

Reply to
James