Wireless CCTV recommendation please

I want to mount a wireless cctv camera 4-6m up a pole to view our drive. The receiver will be 30m distant with line of sight and but a window for the signal to pass through. This would be connected to a pc. Camera does not need to be covert, indeed I would prefer it not to be. Cabling, whilst possible, is impractible. There is an existing power supply to the pole, so battery power is not required or wanted. The area is very well floodlit and extra ilumination should not be required. I'm looking for a decent quality setup that will record faces and registration plates that are recognisable.

Any recommendations please?

GS

Reply to
Great Scot

EBAY!

Reply to
Robbo

He said he wanted to be able to record faces and registration plates. Most of the toy cameras on there are little more than fuzzy vision.

I was trying to buy a wired camera - you cannot even get reputable places to send screen grabs of the image quality

Reply to
DMac

If you have the camera up a 4-6m pole then you won't manage to record the faces of your average hoody or baseball hat wearing nare-do-well.

Also on the wireless point be aware that it won't be, well at least with a cheap system, a secure link between the camera and the receiver. Anyone with a suitable device will be able to view the images.

HLAH