sell cctv camera

Dear sirs, How are you? We produce CCTV CAMERA, IP CAMERA,IR SPEED DOME CAMERA , FIBER MODEM,DVR, VIDEO BALUNAND SO ON in china.

Here I recommend some strong products for your ref. 27x high speed dome camera: 1/4 SONY CCD, 27x zoom in optical, 470tvl, 0.

01lux, outdoor use and weather proof, price is usd165/pc only Pls contact us for further information
email: snipped-for-privacy@bigcctv.com

Best regards chris huang

url:

chris huang