cctv camera web site?

A few months ago, someone asked about cctv cameras, someone posted a web address of a uk based one man band type of place that seemed to sell reasonably priced highish spec. stuff. Trouble is I now need it and can't find the url.

Any leads please? I need indoor, fixed, colour cameras with good resolution.

The site I looked at before had all sorts of deals such as 4 cameras for about 120 quid etc.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:20:42 GMT, "mrcheerful ." strung together this:

Don't think it's the one you're thinking of but has some decent stuff in.

Reply to
Lurch

Don't know who was mentioned previosuly, in the past I've bought a couple of cameras from

the ultra low light colour Sony one was OK, but eventually developed a tendency to overheat and output gibberish :-(

Reply to
Andy Burns

sorry, that makes it sound a bit underwhelming, it was *very* good in low light, while it lasted ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Don`t think this was it either, but...

Colin Wilson

Reply to
Colin Wilson

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:08:36 -0000, Colin Wilson strung together this:

Don't bother, they're absolutely shit. They sell crap, they don't deliver it. They're useless. They're like PC World for CCTV.

Reply to
Lurch

Fair enough - I just went through my bookmarks and came up with the two places I posted...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

I'd be happy to help out if at all possible, unless we have already spoken that is!

Paulr

Ian Stirling

I'd be happy to help out if at all possible, unless we have already spoken that is!

Paulr

If you had something good or bad to say about them I could see the point of mentioning them again, but just to echo a URL that was already mentioned 14 hours earlier only serves to prove you're not reading replies ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I diddn't see your message for some reason.

To recap - good communication when I emailed them, prompt shipping, no complaints, other than some of their stuff is too expensive, and I want it.

And I make it more like 13 hours.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Or more likely not receiving them in the first place. Usenet is not a perfect delivery system. I don't think I see more than 75% of replies judging by replies I see to posts I don't remember.

Reply to
Mike

Agreed, Plusnet has had a few niggles at this end lately, I've never known an ISP that doesn't from time to time ...

That's often google groups "forgetting" the references header, on messages where someone has changed the subject as the thread develops :-(

Reply to
Andy Burns

Sometimes. But somebody the other day replied to one of my posts but I only saw it when somebody else replied to it. By which time it was a bit late to reply myself.

Reply to
Mike