Wired Security Alarm

We're about to move house shortly and one of the first jobs I'll want to do is install a wired security alarm (intruder, fire detection and communicat or) When I did this 10 years ago in our current property the recommendation was to go for a Texecom Veritas system. This was pretty simple to install and has proved very reliable. As they still make this system is there any r eason not to go for it or is it a bit old hat now and there is a new kid on the block which is generally recommended.

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
jmileman

I still fit Veritas. Nothing wrong with them IMHO

Reply to
ARW