Wing mirror finished

All put back together. Solid as a rock and all electrical functions working.

Ya boo sucks to the nay-sayers! ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I might have used bullet connectors for the wiring for "next time"!

Reply to
Fredxxx

En el artículo , Tim+ escribió:

*looks around*

Whoosat then? :)

Nice one Tim.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Well done - excellent! I didn't think that you could stick the broken part back together, but hadn't considered making a new part out of a metal plate.

Is the "nice view of Arran" as viewed in the mirror?

Reply to
Roger Mills

Well I reckoned any purely glued method was doomed. I had a small bit of scrap steel kicking around my garage that looked suitable. The only thing I had to go out and buy was a new tube of thread-lock. I know that I have some *somewhere* in my garage but sometimes it's just easier to buy new than attempt to look for a tiny tube. ;-)

Nah, just took it this evening whilst walking the dog. Thought it would relieve the tedium of mirror pictures. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Looks good.