Window lock advice needed

I have just moved into a new house and although the window handles are unlocked, there are other locks on the sides of the window frames.

See:

I have ordered two keys but they don't fit as the locks and keys are both male. Is there a female key that I need to open these windows?

TIA.

Reply to
swldxer1958

This arrived today!

swldxer1958

We've got those! I fitted them myself to satisfy insurers about 15 years ago. Unfortunately I've lost all but one of the keys and I can't remember who made them, so I'm not enormously helpful.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Dunno. But get that paint on the window cleaned up into a straight line and that black stuff on the glass sorted out. It's a disgrace!

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I bought one of these on e-bay - works great!

swldxer1958

Glad you found it fairly easily.

Reply to
Roger Hayter