Chubb 8012 window lock - removal?

I've got a couple of Chubb 8012 locks that won't latch but I can't spot the screws that hold them on the metal window frame and can't find a pic on t'web. Is anyone here familar with these locks?
snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

A bit squished, but enough of a clue?
<
http://www.anyweb.co.uk/windows/listings/83.gif

On 29/05/2017 22:48, Andy Burns wrote:

Thanks, it made me realise there was a rubber bung at the top that hid one of the screws. On my locks it had been painted over and just looked like a bump on the casting. Three faulty locks now dismanted, oiled and working - two more to go.
On Tue, 30 May 2017 02:23:27 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

Do they have different keys? Some replacement windows we have have identical keys (and don't look line conventional lever lock keys either). What's the point of locks without proper paired keys?
mechanic wrote:

Given you have to be *inside* the house to operate the window locks, why have individual keys? They use keys rather than latches so they aren't accessible by e.g. hooking coathangers through seals or smaller open windows.
On Tue, 30 May 2017 13:07:43 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Thief smashes glass, then opens window for comfortable entry!

How do insurance companies view these keyless windows, in light of their insistence on BS<whatever> compliance for locks and keys?
mechanic wrote:

Anyone that's willing to smash glass is already in, and could find other ways past a few bits of jagged glass ... hopefully the jagged glass will help to extract DNA evidence :-)