wiki diy

How do I delete one image and replace it with another. Been going around in circles trying to do this.
On 09/08/2016 20:04, ss wrote:

Say you have an image displayed on a page, click on it and you will go to the File: page for the image. e.g:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:FinishedGardenSlatTable.jpg
You can click the "Upload a new version of the file" link to replace it with another image, but keep the same name.
Alternatively you can just use the "Upload file" from the left hand tools menu, and then change the image tag in your document to pull in the new image.
e.g. say you uploaded MyBigPicture.jpg, then just include the tag:
[[image:MyBigPicture.jpg]] in the text of the document to display it.
--
Cheers,

John.
On 09/08/2016 20:34, John Rumm wrote:

Ok that worked, what threw me was I am used to deleting and replacing rather than "Upload a new version of the file" Sorted.
On 09/08/2016 20:56, ss wrote:

You can do that as well - just go to the file: page for the image and select delete all. Then upload again with the same name.
--
Cheers,

John.