wickes 38x63 CLS

Good deal in Wickes at the moment. I bought 6 off 2.4m 38x63mm CLS to frame my loft-housed boiler "airing cupboard" (boiler freezing precautions). Wou ld have been 17 quid and a bit, was charged 11 quid and a bit - receipt say s bulk saving of 6 quid. Maybe its the "red pencil" prices, but it said not hing about that on the shelves. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Well worth checking for their bulk price deals, e.g. on 5 bags cement or

10 bags ballast. Makes it cheaper in "bags" than for Jumbos from my local builders' merchant.
Reply to
newshound

Yes, the CLS often on offer I think. It is is on a buy 5+ for £1.99 each, rather than £2.99 at the moment, though often the label disappear from the shelf

Reply to
Chris French