Why are torx screws so expensive?

Pozi has more than 4 and that was just an increase from the slotted 1. Can you tell the difernce between pozi and phillips.

I have a friend that works in that areas she's of £90k a year or was a few years ago. She works in IP law for a large american bank.

No it isn't.

Reply to
whisky-dave

And we are finally back at my initial point. I simply searched on Ebay (which means 1000s of sellers competing) to find some screws. Torx was way more expensive and also very rare.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

At 5 times the price Torx can f*ck off.

Reply to