Where to buy plastic quadrant?

I have tiled our bathroom to the ceiling and I want to finish it off with some quadrant for a nice finish. Because it's a bathroom I thought smooth plastic quadrant would be best but I have no idea where to get it from. Suggestions anyone?

TIA

HLAH

you'll get it cheaper from a local plastics / sofit board / fascia board supplier. Try your local Yellow pages for plastic fascia.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Cheers that's what I'm after, but wow what a price? Screwfix aren't a patch on what they once were. I will phone the people we got our facias from. Thanks.

HLAH

If you mean quadrant to the same thickness as the tiles, any DIY place or tile shop. Comes in many colours including chrome finish. But it is usually installed while tiling as the support strip goes behind them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)