Where I can buy Keramag bathroom fittings at sensible prices?

I have my eye on some Keramag bathroom furniture but the prices are wild. For instance a teeny little MDF underbasin cabinet for over 500 pounds. I can have a cabinet maker build from hardwood for far less than that.

Anyway, I can't make the ceramic basin so can anyone recommend a discount supplier for the Keramag Vitelle

range please?

Tim

Reply to
Peter

Tim/Peter,

Try megabad.com, see the very recent villeroy & boch thread

Reply to
Bolted

Excellent. This is just what I wanted, thanks.

Reply to
Peter