Wheels

14" Trailer Wheel 5.5J x 14 H2 5 stud 6" 152.4mm PCD ET39 - Mefro 43554 101.I am looking for 1 wheel
Reply to
Trev

Hi Trev, I am looking for one for nearly a year now for a blueline box trailer. As I understand the post brexit the german manufacture stopped producing them. If you find a source please post it.

Reply to
kevin fitz

Did you ever find one of these?

Reply to
Kevin fitz

Liverpool ?

Reply to
Andrew

on 19/02/2022, Kevin fitz supposed :

No, the wheels all fell off the Homeownershub server.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

Less likely if there is a shortage of bricks.

Reply to
alan_m

Reply to
trevor rose