What to do with 98 M6 pan head machine screws?

For your future reference, Spalding Fasteners on eBay had a listing for one bolt to replace the broken one holding the back rest of my office chair. Not metric but UNC so not available in nearby shops. ?1.64 post free.

A pack of two M6 12mm or 16mm costs 99p post free.

Reply to
Dave W

Yours must be a funny sort of house to not have such screws hanging around.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

eBay normally offers small quantities at more sensible prices.

Reply to
newshound

Re sell in bags of 10 on eBay, you'll probably make a profit:-)

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Thanks :-)

Reply to
David

Can you contact me please - the email address in the header is real.

Thanks

Dave R

Reply to
David