Pan head self tapping screws

Can anyone recommend a supplier for pan head self tapping screws? I want some about 2cm long with the head about 1cm across.

I used to have loads, but I've used them all up and I need to screw some bits back onto my garage doors.

Reply to
Huge

Can't remember whether you said you wouldn't buy from Screwfix or not (the spam thread), but if you would:

3/4" (19mm) 8mm head self tappers

14452 SS £2.70/100

11040 Zinc plated £0.81/100
Reply to
Grunff

I suppose, if I must... :o)

Heads are too small.

I have a Screwfix self-tapper assortment box, already, and nothing in there is chunky enough.

Reply to
Huge

Ah, in that case you need one of those small fastener shops that stock just about everything. There's one in every town (every town I've ever lived near at any rate).

Reply to
Grunff

aka Anglia Fasteners.... :o)

Reply to
Huge

have a look at Part Numbers 529-393 or 278-073. These are No.10 self-tappers, 19mm long and (I think) a head of about 9mm.

Reply to
Tony Williams

These dimensions sound a bit like a car size - large head and short thread. Halfords have them at a price if you only need a few.

Reply to
Dave Plowman