What's the name of this type of fence?

Ah but how do you explain the deep fried pizza?

Reply to
Andy Hall

That's the one, thanks.

Reply to
JoeJoe

Not to mention the deep fried Mars bars...

Reply to
Frank Erskine

In that climate you want hot fat and lots of it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

A couple of years ago I was looking at doing this myself, up here in the slightly-more-subtropical north. The answer I got from the local planning office was "anything more than 39 inches high needs planning permission", which I took to be an archaism for 1m high. Planted a hedge instead.

Reply to
Aidan Karley