Do you recognise this radiator (photos inc.)?

Need to replace 3 radiators, and want them to match the existing. They are round top ones and metric (I don't want to touch the pipework).

I tried to see if I can find a maker's stamp, but haven't managed to. Do they have them? and if so, where?

Photos of the one that I want to match are here:

were installed around years ago if that's a clue, and I already know that they are not Quinn (anyone needs a spare?)...

Reply to
JoeJoe

er not really no

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

or

?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

See below - they are NOT Quinn (I ordered one last week, and they don't look anything like mine)...

Seen these too - they look very similar (if not identical), but are not metric...

Reply to
JoeJoe

?

sorry, missed that. Got excited when I spotted a similar radiator. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

At least you were just excited. I got so excited last week when I spotted the very one that I am now the proud owner of a radiator that is of no use to me...

Reply to
JoeJoe

How about Myson Premier HE? If you check the technical specs you'll see = that the bleed valve looks very similar (or identical).

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

the bleed valve looks very similar (or identical).

I had a look at he same page earlier, and I agree - it looks identical as far as I can tell. They are imperial though...

Reply to
JoeJoe

the bleed valve looks very similar (or identical).

They also have a metric version - but I wasn't sure it was the one.

is a 2-tap and a 4-tap?

Reply to
JoeJoe

I think that refers to the number of potential connection points, namely just two at the bottom or two at the top and two at the bottom.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

the bleed valve looks very similar (or identical).

>>> Tim

Nowt wrong with Imperial.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Thanks a lot for the info and the rest.

I think I'll order the metric ones and hope for the best. It is just a shame that no one local keeps any stock so you can see them before you buy.

Reply to
JoeJoe

I was looking at replacement rads last week and one thing I did notice about Quin,Myson and Stelrad was that the guarantee was only ten years.It`s fifteen years with the Kudox ones from Screwfix.

Reply to
mark

Looks identical to one I got from stock at Plumbcenter, but I might just have been lucky with the size I wanted.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Thanks. I tried two of their local branches, and they had no roundtops in stock at all.

Reply to
JoeJoe

Nah. Never seen it before. Honest guv.

Reply to